Thread: hauling - georgetown to houston

hauling - georgetown to houston

Anyone going between Austin/Georgetown and Houston soon? I'm looking to buy some tires but it would cost me more than the tires cost to get there and back. I'll compensate for fuel/time. Only problem you might have....they're about 56" diameter.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    BDR

How soon? I've been trying to make it down to Houston for a few weeks, but will probably be a few more weeks yet.

i can bring them to college station this saturday. i live 5min from georgetown.

give me a call if you want me to bring them up.

Thanks, this saturday would be great...I'm not sure if he would hold these (I'm not sure if they're going anywhere though either )I'll let you know tomorrow if the deal goes through.
    BDR

there should be a truck making its way from my house at school to houston either this weekend or soon, if you pick them up from my house in houston the day they get there(my step mom is a little *****y about car parts being at the house), i can bring them back

I haven't heard back from the guy today...I don't know if they are sold or what. Thanks for the offers, I'll let ya know if I end up getting them.
    BDR

my little brother already made the trip from college station to houston so i cant help out as of now