Page 111 of 211 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3159

Thread: Random Tech Questions

True Hollywood Stry
    Yeah
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    ATOR has a bad rep. I had a set, and they did me ok. I had to get another set when parts came up missing. I don't remember where the current set came from. Longfield sells some now I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    What locker do you have in the front? An allen wrench and mini flathead screwdriver can have a flange out in just a couple of minutes unless the wheel is in a bind. I am pretty sure most come with a ring that the cap will bolt to that can be put in behind the locking spring/ring whether the slug is in or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

ill be your pickup man
    The front has a detroit. I dont think the ones from Solid can be easily removed. I will prbably order teh PP flanges
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

True Hollywood Stry
    When I was looking most sub $200 flanges would not allow the cap to be reinstalled. My 44 slugs I had in the waggie came out easily by rocking the truck a couple inches forward and back once I removed the snapring. Hubs have too many parts to break, drive slugs are simple strong and don't stick out from the hub(which is a plus for people running skinny wheels) so it was an easy decision for me. Ill have them this weekend John so if you want to wait I'll give you a report on quality/finish.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 06-17-2010 at 04:06 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

You don't really risk anything except extra wear on bearings driving on the highway with drive slugs as long as your front driveshaft is balanced and you run a detriot or arb in the front

People forget the TJs don't have hubs or axle disconnects in the front and they drive fine on the highway even with detroits/aussie lockers ect. As long as you don't apply power to the front axle the locker will never lock
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    You don't really risk anything except extra wear on bearings driving on the highway with drive slugs as long as your front driveshaft is balanced and you run a detriot or arb in the front

People forget the TJs don't have hubs or axle disconnects in the front and they drive fine on the highway even with detroits/aussie lockers ect. As long as you don't apply power to the front axle the locker will never lock
    x2

I have the detroit and flanges on the front of the jeep. Have only run it one trip. Aside from the front driveshaft shaking and making noise, it was unnoticeable. Main reason behind this was that I got tired of installing/removing flanges with the old welded diff. Locking hubs are for suckers.

I need to flush the **** out of the injectors in my crewcab, what is the best **** to use? I have access to one of the pressurized vessels that you hook up to the rail and then pull the fuel pump fuse, but dont know what to put in it. I tried a retardedly high concentration of seafoam through the tank but that didnt seem to do anything.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Is the tool like this thing. . . http://www.run-rite.com/industry/9677.html
    it has a recommendation for fuel cleaner additive attached in the file, no first hand experience though.

Is pulling injectors and rebuilding/replacing not an option? My only other suggestion would be a lucas product.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

The injectors are $70 each (x8) so I would like to avoid buying new ones if possible.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Everybody please keep in mind http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8207

I'm not going to edit posts unless they are explicit, however I will start the banning procedure if this keeps up.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Chief
    i ***d..

will someone explain how to wire up a new set of turn signals. please and thanks.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!