Page 138 of 211 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3159

Thread: Random Tech Questions

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Yuppy.
    You cant call me a yuppy, as I rely on my various fluid leaks to change themselves
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    You cant call me a yuppy, as I rely on my various fluid leaks to change themselves
    Ah, the Jerry Goss Bronco Maintenance Plan.
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by TexTJ209 View Post
    As is having somebody else change any type of fluid in your vehicle.
    **** that, for 60 bucks Walmart will change my oil, put any air pressure I want in my tires (unlike 4wheel parts), Vacuum the entire interior, use Rotella, top off my diff fluid, grease all the ball joints, fill the washer reservoir, and sometimes even knock the dust off of my air filter all in about 20 minutes while I watch.

However I do only go to the Walmart in Deer Park.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by breckboarder55 View Post
    Maybe something in your steering/drivetrain is giving some vibes so it is going out prematurely? Does it track straight? Any vibrations in the wheel?
    The alignment is definitely off although it's not very bad. If you let go of the wheel it likes to migrate to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
    Ah, the Jerry Goss Bronco Maintenance Plan.
    who?
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    **** that, for 60 bucks Walmart will change my oil, put any air pressure I want in my tires (unlike 4wheel parts), Vacuum the entire interior, use Rotella, top off my diff fluid, grease all the ball joints, fill the washer reservoir, and sometimes even knock the dust off of my air filter all in about 20 minutes while I watch.

However I do only go to the Walmart in Deer Park.

Plus they'll even sometimes strip your drain plug, or forget to put oil in. For free.

But I'm sure it's nice to go inside and get a manicure while your boyfriend's truck is getting the oil changed.

All hell aside though, that does sound like a good deal. And I'm lazy, so that's a good combo.

With Jeeps I use the aforementioned constant driveway drain oil filtration method though. My oil stays fresh and my undercarriage gets free rustproofing!
    '73 J2000 Thriftside Gladiator, 258/T14/D20
    '81 CJ7 Laredo, 258/T176/D300

Quote Originally Posted by MR.ZAP View Post
    Hey guys, whilst getting my thirty thousand mile fluid changes done and whatnot i was notified that my steering stabilizer was shot... Again. Thankfully the new Rancho replacement has a lifetime warranty. But anyways, what could be causing this? First one was either factory or full traction and ****ted out on me and this one was Teraflex and was supposed to hold up no problem... Any ideas?
    it could be that you never connect your ****ing sway bars
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    it could be that you never connect your ****ing sway bars
    You know... That's a good point

What do you guys think of this cover?
    Overall it seems the same as other manufacturers but I am not a big fan of the fill plug, besides looking cool I see no benefit of having it like this. Downsides I see of the fill plug are that it is threaded by hand instead of by a wrench and that it protrudes outwards. Seems like a good target for a rock. Does it seem like a potential problem to anyone else?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by 85cj7 View Post
    What do you guys think of this cover?
    Overall it seems the same as other manufacturers but I am not a big fan of the fill plug, besides looking cool I see no benefit of having it like this. Downsides I see of the fill plug are that it is threaded by hand instead of by a wrench and that it protrudes outwards. Seems like a good target for a rock. Does it seem like a potential problem to anyone else?
    You can weld right? It's flat and uses a wrench. Personally, I don't like the looks of a big red filler cap but that's me. This is your rig so do what you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Not really looking to buy, was just web surfing and ran across it. Didn't think it was that great of an idea for wheelers. If the user requires a diff cover 3/8" thick then why is an anodized aluminum protruding fill plug acceptable? Was wondering if others felt the same or just thought I was being over critical.
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

In that case, I'm thinking that's for the mall crawlers, so they can get some cool points for having more logos on their rig.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

True Hollywood Stry
    Unless you have full hi steer it would be fine.

Sparling what company makes the one you posted?
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

bluetorch.
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Unless you have full hi steer it would be fine.

Sparling what company makes the one you posted?
    nvm