Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: fancy cool name

I got your stuff from frick.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    I got your stuff from frick.
    frick is da man.

the distributor broke, all components are still good though. i do not have the coin for MSD, billet, etc. plus i have two extra new ignition modules. HEI just seems like it would complicate things.

looking up cheap solutions, so i go with something like this:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...PartType=C0334

ive never seen this, but its cheap and exactly what broke, i think its the right piece?:

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Det...+50028+2028036

lowballing someone
    if all you broke is the 6 dollar piece then why waste your money, just fix the cheap part
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    if all you broke is the 6 dollar piece then why waste your money, just fix the cheap part
    cause im still in austin trying to figure out whats going on. Weldor is working on it, from what i understand, thats all thats wrong with it. i told him to take the dizzy to napa, point, and say i need this.

lowballing someone
    have him take the part number from online with him
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

****ty series of events today led me to installing:

electric fuel pump and MSD ignition.

i have to say that O'reilys is the only place i will ever by parts from again. They hooked me up on the MSD and tomorrow im going to start a TAMOR account. appearently the sports car club doesnt have one there either, so he just priced matched a bogus amount from vatozone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    ****ty series of events today led me to installing:

electric fuel pump and MSD ignition.

i have to say that O'reilys is the only place i will ever by parts from again. They hooked me up on the MSD and tomorrow im going to start a TAMOR account. appearently the sports car club doesnt have one there either, so he just priced matched a bogus amount from vatozone.
    Did you hook up a fuel regulator and is manual pump still in operation?
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    They hooked me up on the MSD and tomorrow im going to start a TAMOR account. appearently the sports car club doesnt have one there either, so he just priced matched a bogus amount from vatozone.
    sounds like you were dealing with a retard that can't look up discounts or do price matching.

good luck with the msd, keep a snuff can lid and hei module in the glove box.

lowballing someone
    do you have an extra rear cab window for a 79 sitting around. my neighbor needs one. i bet frick does

True Hollywood Stry
    do you have an extra rear cab window for a 79 sitting around. my neighbor needs one. i bet frick does

Negative I don't have a back window. Most of my crap cane from bronco's not trucks.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I do
    Born to Kill

lowballing someone
    how much, my neighbors truck was broken into and they broke the sliding beer window

hey frick do you have rear interior panels from a bronco that you want to sell?

sorry to steal this thread eckert

Quote Originally Posted by robertf03 View Post
    sounds like you were dealing with a retard that can't look up discounts or do price matching
    pretty sure i did get a badass discount?

anyways. Going to bypass the manual fuel pump all together tomorrow along with running a fuel pressure regulator.

colman, its a solid window, not sliding. and i dont have any spares.