Thread: Custom Dodge bumpers, rack, intake, tires, etc.

Custom Dodge bumpers, rack, intake, tires, etc.

I am going to be traiding in my 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel short bed and will be selling everything I can off it. There is custom built front and rear bumpers that are built with 1/4" steel and are the best and strongest bumpers ever made! I have a headache rack that doubles as a roof/lumber rack and the rear section can be in the back when hauling something, or put up by the headache rack. There are 2 D rings and 2 - 6" 100 watt lights in the front bumper and one D ring in the back with small backup lights in the rear too. I have a quadzillia chip that is awsome and has 60, 90, and 140 hp gains (or something like that) on the fly and the dealer can"t ditect it. I have a generic intake that makes a big differance too. I also have some about new 35X12.5R17 Cooper S/T tires with only 5,000 miles on them mounted on some nice black rock crawler style rims that are only a few months old. I only have a couple of pics of the front bumper, but can take some more as soon as I get my truck from the shop (motor blew). If you have any questions, Please let me know. Im in Bryan. Thanks --Aaron (831)595-6064
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Motor under warranty?
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    He might not have 100k on the clock yet, but I bet it's pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Dodge sucks!

Yep... under warranty... but dodge ****ed me royally. This is alot of reading, but check out how they screwed me and spread the news. I have 72,000mi on it and this being the 3rd time an injector has blown (one at 31k and another at 49k mi) I brought it into the dealer for a now expected "regular" injector change. a week later they called and said that the injector had been stuck open and melted the piston and block, spent a piece of the piston out through the turbo and out the exhaust and I would be getting a brand new motor and turbo. So that sounded good, a new motor and all I have to pay for is the motor oil, that was 2 mos ago... After alot of bull****, Chrysler sent there "supertech" out who said it would not be warranted due to having and "aftermarket" fuel filter installed that a Mobile 1 center had installed with my last oil change. After going to the lube place and talking to there filter rep who told me that it is illegal for Dodge to do that, I told Dodge that they couldn’t do that, and they came back with "we just feel the truck has not been maintained" regardless of the fact that I had provided them with every receipt from 2005 on and ALL maintenance had been done by professionals within the recommendations in the manual. They could not detect the chip, and the truck was very clean. A new motor and tranny would cost almost $20,000 installed. Anyways after some blackmailing and tons of research, I found that this is a normal act for Chrysler. I got a hold of the number to the central U.S. customer service manager who I had my boss call as the truck is a company vehicle, and he was told very rudely that they basically do not care about repeat business regardless of the fact that our business has 3 Dodges and buy 1-2 trucks per year. This guy did not give a ****! They would not give us any of there reports, nor give us a real reason why they "felt it had not been maintained" and told us "bring your lawyers" So after a week or so of fighting with anyone we could at Chrysler and trying to get the motor (that was sitting at the dealership) installed, we went to our insurance. We could turn in a claim against Dodge and have them pay for a used motor and they would go after Dodge to get it paid for. So the insurance sent out an adjuster who approved a used motor and turbo, that was 3 weeks ago... The Dealership in Corpus Christi, E.H Green Motors, where the truck is apparently found, ordered, and picked up the WRONG motor. After not touching the truck for a week because apparently they had a sick "tech" they went to stab the tranny, and saw that the splines on the crankshaft were different because in 2005 they used 2 different manual tranny's. It took the dealer another week and a half (so far) to be able to COMMUNICATE to the parts finder what they needed exactly, so we could get the truck running again. Well that’s about where we are at now. No motor still and the truck is 4 hours from College Station and I have not had a ride in 2 mos. They are getting a complete motor and turbo, so really how hard is it to order the right one, drop it in, tighten a couple of bolts and connect a wire harness. Anyways, when the truck is running, it is awesome, but it doesn’t do that for too long, and after this **** from Dodge, I don't even want to be seen in one. Share the news with anyone you can and let me know if you have any input or questions. Thanks--Aaron

price on the quad?

still have the stock aluminum wheels?

I do not have the stock rims. I sold them when I got the new ones, which are wider, and have more backspacing. Chip sells for like $500 new.. I'll take $300. Its pretty much new.

ill skip the box. whats the 'generic' intake? what filter? price?

would you want to trade mirrors before you get rid of it?