This is probably the largest project I'll be doing on this truck so far, as well as most difficult for me as I have little experiance with axle, differentials, and drivetrains, basically everything after the flywheel. Now that that's out of the way and I'm done humbling myself here's the project.

I have a 1999 f150 4x4 with IFS and I want to convert it to a solid front axel. I found a kit online that I guess includes brackets and hardware (I didn't look at it too closely) for a front axel. I'll post that up when I get a chance. Anway, I'm starting to look at axles and I'm not sure which way to go with them. I also need a front differential on it. Any help yall could give would be greatly appreciated.

Two more things:
I don't think it will but I want to make sure that the front axle won't change, or at least change much, the way the truck handles on the highway because it's still a daily driver now.

And as a note this is a project that I will not be doing in the very near future, I'm just trying to get some input and background on this so I'll be ready to do it when the time comes. I drive this everyday so I need time to find where I can go without it for a few days, and I need to earn the money to buy the parts