Thread: Rock Creek Review

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar

Rock Creek Review

From the 2008 Summer News Letter:

Located about one and a half hours west of the DFW area the new Rock Creek off-roading Park is an ideally placed local attraction, that has the real potential to be great. There website boasts “Rock Creek has 300 acres that provides easy, intermediate, and hard trails for drivers of different experience levels. Rocks, bowls, hills, and the rock creek itself offer numerous enjoyable paths” as well as “numerous locations to camp on site. There is easy access to the camping grounds along a beautiful pond.” Trails reviews have been mixed with pros of the park including a multitude of trails to chose from and a lot of time spent off camber. However, the cons seem to revolve around the park being in its infancy and organization being limited while trail prices high. All in all, rock creek may be a potential event for TAMOR in the future and with the ever diminishing availability of off-roading friendly land Rock Creek is a welcome addition to the Texas wheeling community. For more information on rates as well as directions and pictures visit http://rockcreekoffroad.com/( EDIT: link no worky right now...)

MYSPACE page

12th Man on the Rocks
    “Rock Creek has 300 acres that provides easy, intermediate, and hard trails or drivers of different experience levels. . . “
    Last edited by DRAGOONRANCH; 10-04-2008 at 01:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.