Thread: Clayton pictures and Recap

Threaded View

Agreed Jimmy, better every year. Weather was awesome. The company, even better.

Rocks, they break more than just scissors. My driveshaft sucks, but getting dropped off tomorrow. I'm not waiting for a change. Still no f'ing shims!

Coop, if I didn't know any better, I'd say from looking at your pictures that you love your "new" rig.

I must say that I was thoroughly impressed by the resources that this group brings to the table when it comes to resolving situations. The rigs at the bottom of Back Side Loop. Solved. It was awesome to see how helpful everyone was. Everyone worked together perfectly and safely. I also liked that nobody left until everyone was to the downhill part. Great effort, great driving, and lots of selfless acts. Even the guys bringing dinner out to the trail. That was a nice touch.

My trailer axle falling off and both wheels bent to crap. Solved. I was adjusting my mirrors on the first corner out of Clayton and held the wheel just a little too long. The truck went right to the edge of the road and the trailer went a little into the grass. The problem was when the trailer wheels hit the concrete block of the culvert wheel. Bam! I look back and there's a wheel heading down the ditch. I had to walk back to see what I had hit. Brandon picked up the wheel. I had two bent to crap wheels and an axle that was sheered off. But then the calvary arrived and I went from that to back on the road, all in about 30 minutes. Simply amazing! Special thanks to Fredo & St. John, and especially Ed for the on-hand welder. It got me home with no further issues. Anyone want to buy a trailer.

You guys are some talented, hard working, and prepared bad asses. Thanks for another great trip!

We didn’t take all that many pics. I just kind of forgot that I even had the camera most of the time. Oh well. Post link shortly.

I Tommy Cabana!
    Last edited by davido; 12-16-2008 at 01:27 AM.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'