Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Thread: June 4-7 Colorado Trip And Bachelor Party

so are you staying at turtle rock camp ground

Quote Originally Posted by Jackasic View Post
    so are you staying at turtle rock camp ground
    Yes that's the plan. However, it's first come first serve, so someone else could already be there. The hippie thinks we'll get it first as we are getting there midweek.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    whats happening with the beer? is every one on there own? is there going to be a keg?
    I'm bringing a keg down to start us out...if you want crappy beer you can bring it with you or buy in Buena Vista. We will probably cash a keg a night, but Breckenridge (and Breckenridge brewery) is right over the hill so refills should not be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by 8Runner View Post
    No, no incentive to. For $600 and all the work it will take to change them, I figure I can deal with the chirping. I carry 2 spares and if and when they start to fail, I will replace them all.
    you do realize that a suspension heim failure on your 4-link will probably mean catastrophic failure of your entire suspension?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Everyone bring their checkbooks, as we are going to owe 3-4 different people money and trying to chase down 20 people for different amounts of money after everyone splits up is lame.
    Eric - Beer $
    Doug - Food $
    ED or Jerry - Fuel $
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    I'm bringing a keg down to start us out...if you want crappy beer you can bring it with you or buy in Buena Vista. We will probably cash a keg a night, but Breckenridge (and Breckenridge brewery) is right over the hill so refills should not be a problem.
    ill make sure to pack the tap then

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    you do realize that a suspension heim failure on your 4-link will probably mean catastrophic failure of your entire suspension?
    I guess it is possible, but no-one else I have asked for advice from thought like this was imminent nor likely. None of the heims appear damaged or significantly worn - they are just squeaky.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    Everyone bring their checkbooks, as we are going to owe 3-4 different people money and trying to chase down 20 people for different amounts of money after everyone splits up is lame.
    Eric - Beer $
    Doug - Food $
    ED or Jerry - Fuel $
    How about those that need money bring their paypal accounts. I have not had a checkbook for over 5 years.
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

I guess it is possible, but no-one else I have asked for advice from thought like this was imminent nor likely. None of the heims appear damaged or significantly worn - they are just squeaky.

How about those that need money bring their paypal accounts. I have not had a checkbook for over 5 years.
    Because some of us don't want to pay the fee to make someone else rich...

Paypal is easy for ebay transactions, but for something like this I'd prefer a check.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

cash spends just fine, but i dont plan on bringing a bunch of change.
    So you loose, I win!

Jerry, what is the exact itenerary for people riding in your truck? Leaving tuesday morning correct? Do I need to meet yall at Dougie's house or yall come get me? Might not want to drag the g/n down dexter. Will we be arriving back in CS on sunday or monday?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006 View Post
    Jerry, what is the exact itenerary for people riding in your truck? Leaving tuesday morning correct? Do I need to meet yall at Dougie's house or yall come get me? Might not want to drag the g/n down dexter. Will we be arriving back in CS on sunday or monday?
    4:00 AM at my house, be here or be square!

We will leave colorado very early sunday and getting back on sunday.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006 View Post
    We're leaving around 5AM on tues morning.

Yeah, i dont want to take the trailer down there. How about if bring your stuff over on mon night so we can get it all packed and we can pick you up at the end of the street on tues morning?

We will be back Sunday night.

Edit: scratch that, just drive over on tues morning, so i dont have to drop you off on sun night. Prob would still be a good idea to bring stuff over on monday night just so we can get an idea of what all has to go in the truck and have it packed nice and tight like doug's ass!
    Last edited by jerryg79; 05-27-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    So you loose, I win!

jerry, i assume that means you will want to load up my blazer monday night? i live just down the street from doug so its not out of the way. also i am trying to get all of my stuff packed in the blazer for ease of loading/unloading

Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    jerry, i assume that means you will want to load up my blazer monday night? i live just down the street from doug so its not out of the way. also i am trying to get all of my stuff packed in the blazer for ease of loading/unloading
    yes that would be stellar!
    So you loose, I win!

jerry are you still picking up my jeep?

that first page of this tread shows all kinds of changes and shenanigans