Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: June 4-7 Colorado Trip And Bachelor Party

hey you guys who went to Wheeler Lake thurs...was it still completely frozen or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    hey you guys who went to Wheeler Lake thurs...was it still completely frozen or not?
    the lake?

We never made it up that far. There was a huge snowdrift blocking the trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

oh...what lake is this?
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Lake Tittykaka

That lake wasnt frozen at all, just some snow on the dam. People were fishing it.
    So you loose, I win!

Montgomery Reservoir...coo thanks

Here here! Thanks again to all of you guys. Awesome trip. The videos are making me laugh, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs View Post
    I'd like to thank a bunch of people for making this trip possible:

First of Ed. He not only provided his trailer but rented a 40ft gooseneck and pulled it with his truck. He's not the kind of guy to tell you he rented it, but I am!

He also provided his welder/generator for anyone to use and never batted an eye. Once in Colorado, when it made sense to use one trailer instead of two, he pulled the 40fter where ever it needed.

He also picked up and delivered the rigs from college station and did alot of work logistically to get the trip together. Ed your a one-of-a-kind guy and can bash my snow anyday

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Jerry. He's obviously once of my close friends and I know him well. He may appear to be an asshole on the outside, but he's really lovable on the inside. Jerry not only provided his truck to pull a trailer he also installed a gooseneck hitch despite not having a rig! I believe he also picked up and delivered Coops jeep.

Jerry also planned the menu, help buy the food, cook the food, clean up, plan logistics and also provide much of the cooking equiment.He also used his truck as a taxi when not having to pull a trailer.

Who could forget about the crapper? I know it provided us with comfort and entertainment while having to one our most vile acts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creighton. You wrecked your truck less than a week before the truck and had a new kick ass tow rig with a gooseneck hitch before the trip! You also cooked the fajita meat and provided the "wok" and burner. I've got to get me one of those!

Jason (better known as J). He doesn't know most of you from Adam, but he worked his ass of cooking and cleaning. This dude deserves a keg.

Scott. Sucked you weren't on the trip, but you provide us with a kick ass trailer. Many people wouldn't have done that. Thanks again

Eric. It was "your" party so I didn't expect much out of you. Hell, I don't expect much out of a flip-flop wearing hippie anyways. Joking aside, you'd do anything for most of us. You also went and picked up Scotti Saturday night from the "hot springs". Once more, you picked up and delivered most of the plane travelers. Also, thanks for bringing the keg. We love you

Ben. Thanks providing you're colorado knowledge and also help ferrying some plane passengers.

Sharpe. You provide many guns and countless rounds of ammo for everyone to shoot. Thanks again.

I'd also like to thank everyone with a rig. There wouldn't have been a trip without rigs.

A shout out is due to the black eyed peas also. The crew from Jerry's truck couldn't have done it without "getting retarted in here" and having all that breassst in side that shirt.

One last thanks to all the subarus! What would Colorado do without you?
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

it was a great trip, I can't wait to see the pictures from Wheeler lake, bashing was awesome, it had been a while since I had hit the rev limiter that many times in a day.

thanks to everyone who was there
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Thanks Eric, that would kickass. I wish I had brought more scattergun ammo, I should have known the saiga would be a hit

I had a DAMN good time and thanks to Ed, Creighton and Jerry for hauling everyone around and kudos to Doug, Jerry, J and Creighton for cooking! My lazy ass never eats that well when I go camping Next time we go, Pigpen is deffinately coming.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Looks like food, propane, and crapper comes out to $43 a piece.

Does everyone want to do pay-pal?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Paypal you Doug?

Sharpe I do have that brass...shoot me an address and I'll drop it in the mail

paypal is good

Yes to paypal.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

anybody end up with a gray drill file with maybe ten bits in it?

edit: Sharpe I know you have more wheeling vids, don't be holding out! "No we're gonna leave you here, you ****!"
    Last edited by uglyota; 06-11-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    anybody end up with a gray drill file with maybe ten bits in it?

edit: Sharpe I know you have more wheeling vids, don't be holding out! "No we're gonna leave you here, you ****!"
    So you loose, I win!

Yah I do but jotobucket wont let me upload vids larger than 100MB and I lost my youtube password (working on restoring access). All of the shorter vids uploaded but they are all of campsite retardation.

At the bottom here and then the next page.
    http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Colorado%2009/