I.E. My version of a camper... I am having an offroad camping trailer built right now. Been in the works for over a month now but I finally have some progress on it and can show ya'll whats going on with it. I originally was building my own, had the Axle and base trailer in my garage but I got so busy with work and everything else, and then ended up trading my Welder for a brand new ARB Air Locker for the Taco and the plan just kind of went to ****. So I am having it built by Outlander Trailers.

I have been around a couple of their trailers in the past and these things are bulletproof (and a helluva lot cheaper than the competition). He is located up in Arkansas.http://www.outlandertrailers.com/ This is a Trailer for the folks that like to drive their rig to the trail, and then drag a comfortable camp behind them down the trail. I plan on taking this thing to Colorado, Big Bend, Clayton (K trails and National Forest not the Freilings property) and hopefully one day Montana. I can lug it behind the FJ on the long comfortable trips or Behind the Taco to Gilmer and Katemcy and set up a base camp to come back too. Enough talky talky more picha time.

It is a Sherpa II RL. I am having it powder coated black on black.
A few key specs and extras on it:
-3500# axle with 6 on 5.5 lug pattern to match my Toyota Tow vehicles
-Black Pacer "D" hole wheels to match the wheels on the Taco
-7 Pole connector to vehicle for constant power for future electrical system
-LED Brake/Turn Signal Lights
-Load Adjusting Coil over shocks
-33"x12.50"x15" Mud Grips
-Receiver hitch neck so that I can slide in any hitch that I want and extend the tongue length.
-Receiver hitch on the back to mount my Freedom Grill
-Currently ordering a Tongue Box and Side Kitchen Box from Northern Tool.

Pics of the build so far, should be getting powder coated on Thursday and I can pick her up in a week or so!

I will be mounting my Mombasa roof top tent on top.