Thread: 4'x6' Trailer - $350 OBO

4'x6' Trailer - $350 OBO

Turns out my real camping trailer is getting finished a little quicker than I thought it would so I need to get rid of this thing quick. I am asking $350 for this little guy. It will go on Craigslist tomorrow. BDR has first dibs as of right now.

The front and rear rails remove to become ramps. Would be perfect for hauling around a couple of dirt bikes or a quad.

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Does that thing come with a purse?
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

ill be your pickup man
    It comes with a corner of your man card if you hook it up to anything but a Prius!
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Ooohhh propane grill, there goes another corner. Before too long it will be a perfect circle!
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006 View Post
    Ooohhh propane grill, there goes another corner. Before too long it will be a perfect circle!
    Stainless Steel too, just take the whole damn thing. Good thing my wife has my balls safely secured in her purse.

...damn...

I'll defend propane real quick then leave you guys to your regularly scheduled flogging...
    try running outside and heating up a charcoal grill to cook some chicken or fish for one on a charcoal grill...not happening. Also, there are things that a holland grill can do that charcoal could never dream of. Cook biscuits on a grill? Keep heat even for an hour while cooking wings? That said, good luck cooking a good steak on propane, better at least have a Lil Smokey to back it up...better yet a smoker.
    Taste the meat, not the heat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    I'll defend propane real quick then leave you guys to your regularly scheduled flogging...
    try running outside and heating up a charcoal grill to cook some chicken or fish for one on a charcoal grill...not happening. Also, there are things that a holland grill can do that charcoal could never dream of. Cook biscuits on a grill? Keep heat even for an hour while cooking wings? That said, good luck cooking a good steak on propane, better at least have a Lil Smokey to back it up...better yet a smoker.
    Hank Hill: "Charcoal is not a clean burning fuel!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    I can tell you're not originally from Texas
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

ah, but I am!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

I take my cooking very srsly. I have a brinkmann(?) egg shaped smoker/charcoal grill that I use for smoking stuff and getting the super hot fire that I use for my steaks.

My propane grill has been awesome for veggies, cedar plank salmon, and stuff like marinated chicken where you don't need the flavor of any kind of briquette or smoke. I would like a larger smoker for some briskets but I haven't gotten around to making that kind of purchase yet.

Just wait till ya'll see the freedom grill my inlaws got me for christmas...