Thread: Duplex and Condo for Rent

Duplex and Condo for Rent

I have a 3 bed/2bath duplex that my parents and I own that I am starting to find renters for. I also have a nice 4/4 condo on Southwest Parkway too. I thought I would offer them up to TAMOR people before for a discount before I rent it to a random person.

The duplex is available August 1, 2009 and is about 1250 sqft and built in 1995. It is in a great cul-de-sac neighborhood across from the Hall of Fame off 2818. There is tile everywhere with carpet in the bedrooms and it has a good sized back yard. There is plenty of parking and it is a really nice unit. We are looking for a one year lease and the rent is $900/month. It is a nice, cheap place to live and with utilities, you are only looking at around $400/month per room. It's less than 2 miles to campus.

The condo available 6/1/09 is a great 4/4 condo in University Place Condos on Southwest Parkway between Welsh and Wellborn. Cory B is living here now and he has his jeep and trailer parked there and works on his stuff all the time. It is a fully remodeled first story unit with new 16" tile and berber carpet. Amenities of the complex include plenty of parking, pool, hot tub, volleyball, basketball, on bus route and under 2 miles to campus. Its a great complex and VERY laid back. Stove, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and washer and dryer are included in the unit. These usually rent it out for $360/room, but will rent it for $1,350/month for the whole place to TAMOR people. It will be available in June 1, 2009. All utilities, including internet and cable usually run around $75/month per person, so you will be living for just over $400/month and YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM AND BATHROOM. The rooms have a huge closet and there is a patio with storage too. If you have any other questions, let me know. Have a great day! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks --Aaron (831)595-6064

can like 12 of us just rent it for football season? that would be awesome! that would be cheaper than hotels and better than sleeping on the floor at dexter

::sorry about the snake::