So after enough bull****ting and deciding whether or not to get something, I just went and picked this up. For the money, Frick gave me a great deal but it needs a lot of work.

Here are some pictures of where it's at. I'm going tomorrow to pick up a few essential tools.. not really going to be able to get to any of the work for a while.. so it looks like it's just gonna sit for a bit until I can get the tools.

It's missing a tranny... well not really missing. There are two in the back (See pictures.) According to Frick, one is the stock TH400 quadratrac (not working, and was pulled) and another is a TH400 from a chevy (won't fit because of the bellhausing I believe.) Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Frick.

So I'm stuck with two trannys that don't work, but I think I'm gonna sell the chevy TH400 (as soon as I figure out which one it is) and borrow a transmission jack to get that on there.

Lastly... I know I'm biting off a lot more than I can chew here, and I would appreciate as little bull**** as possible about it. I know that a lot of you here know your ****, so all I'm asking is that you refrain from clogging up the thread with **** about how I have no idea what I'm doing, and just keep it to suggestions and information that I can actually use and learn from.. Or at least until I can get my bearings under me. It's been established that I'm in over my head, but I've gotta start somewhere.

Pics-