Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Doubler, axles, everything, D60, supercharger

Sweet. I got the money(woo craigslist), so just let me know when you get it in town.
    '73 J2000 Thriftside Gladiator, 258/T14/D20
    '81 CJ7 Laredo, 258/T176/D300

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    kasey has first dibs. I have about 8 people in line for it btw here and texas4x4. i never would have thought that that would be the most in demand thing. anyone want the hei dizzy for an amc?
    that's b/c they are $230 new and they really don't really wear out unless you ran straight water through it and it is corroded up inside

lowballing someone
    yes d44 is a narrowed chevy so pass drop, i will test optimas tomorrow

if clayton is going to pick it up that would be great since i have his spare tire at my house that cory left here.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    What are the casting ID's on the clean stock and/or vortec sbc heads?
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

lowballing someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    that's b/c they are $230 new and they really don't really wear out unless you ran straight water through it and it is corroded up inside
    damn should have asked for more, o well enjoy the deal
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Specs on the TH350? Rebuilt? Any mods?
    BDR

What's the overall length of the doubler? I.E. - from the front of the th350 to 203 adapter to the rear yoke?
    BDR

lowballing someone
    not sure on the total length but i will know this weekend when i go out to my ranch to pick up the blue cj (the doubler is in it) and the rest of my parts i have out there.

as far as the 350 it is stock. taken from a 77 blazer i got from junior i parted out a few years ago and have had sitting around. it blew the motor and it sat. so it hasn't been run in a while.

True Hollywood Stry
    batteries good ?
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    sorry i forgot to post. well it looks like the yellow tops are dead and i dont know if they can be brought back to life. i have brought back some prety dead ones with a trickle charger before so if anyone wants them i will sell them at core price of 10 each or if noone wants them i will sell them to interstate as cores. And the red is dead but i'm going to keep it. Sorry guys, i should have checked them befor i posted. I apolagize

True Hollywood Stry
    no biggie thanks
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    not sure on the total length but i will know this weekend when i go out to my ranch to pick up the blue cj (the doubler is in it) and the rest of my parts i have out there.

as far as the 350 it is stock. taken from a 77 blazer i got from junior i parted out a few years ago and have had sitting around. it blew the motor and it sat. so it hasn't been run in a while.
    Don't forget to get that measurement this weekend.
    BDR

lowballing someone
    i will have it in town saturday night or sunday morning. I will let you know. Also I have a cv yoke(not flange style) on the rear output for the t-case and the stock one in a box somewhere.

Did you pick up the intake this weekend?
    '73 J2000 Thriftside Gladiator, 258/T14/D20
    '81 CJ7 Laredo, 258/T176/D300

it is all sitting on the trailer at our house, give my brother a call to see when you can come pick it up