Thread: JB's House Build

Hybrid View

grow up, Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

ill be your pickup man
    It is painted now. Bedrooms, kitchen, and living are SW Softer Tan. Pretty neutral. Guest bath is a blue, and master bath is a bad green that I will probably change.

I got new Schalge entry door hardware on all the doors. I got my workbench built and it turned out pretty nice. I will snap some pics. Still waiting on carpet. Found one I like with upgraded pad, installed, $3.12/ft. That is still higher than I want, but it is in stock and could be done this week. I am going to look at some samples from Lowes today.

Got the DirectTV hooked up and put a cheapo propane grill together. It is getting there.

I am quickly going broke.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    I am quickly going broke.
    Welcome to home ownership. It doesn't get better. When the womens want to decorate walls and **** and you see how much that stuff is, it adds up in a hurry.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    Welcome to home ownership. It doesn't get better. When the womens want to decorate walls and **** and you see how much that stuff is, it adds up in a hurry.
    speaking of which.. what the hell is wrong with just plain old walls??? why do i need to put sh!t all over them??
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

WTF are ya'll putting on walls that cost so much?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by StevenAg03 View Post
    speaking of which.. what the hell is wrong with just plain old walls??? why do i need to put sh!t all over them??
    I agree. Apparently the wall in our living room was too big and "open". So for her birthday I had to buy her a set of three paintings she wanted for our "empty wall". I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the paint on the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    I agree. Apparently the wall in our living room was too big and "open". So for her birthday I had to buy her a set of three paintings she wanted for our "empty wall". I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the paint on the wall?
    guess the testicles in a jar on the shelf didn't make enough of a visual impact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools