Thread: JB's House Build

Threaded View

ill be your pickup man

JB's House Build

I really did not think this house would need much after moving in, and it really doesn't I guess, but a stroll through Home Depot made me realize that I could spend alot of money real quick if I had it. The only thing I have done so far is replace the tacky gold door hardware on all the interior doors with some Schlage satin nickel hardware. I get the carpet steamed tomorrow. I have no eye for paint colors at all but have a gf and a mother who will probably disagree completely on what to choose.

Garage buildup will come soon. Thinking about floor coatings now. Driveway needs the weeds pulled from where the expansion joints were and then I would like to fill it in with some sealant.

I need to buy non collegeesque furniture, a flat screen wall mount, some nice patio furniture, a grill, and plenty of other **** as well.

The motor for the septic runs 24/7. I will have to take a picture so maybe Cook or Jordan could explain it. It is loud, and I would really like to muffle it so I can enjoy silence on my back porch. Maybe some sort of insulated fake rock.

Here are a couple pics of the property. There is alot of grass to mow. Ignore the chain link, the property goes to the barbed wire.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4