Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Esplain ECM programing to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    So its time to revisit this issue. It has gotten worse and the truck is a mother****er to start prety much every time now. The 7.4L Vortec originally came with Rochester injectors (p/n 17109596) that are A) a ****ty design and B) at the absolute max end of their operating range. I am going to replace my bunk injectors with Bosch units (p/n 0280150973). I have read mixed reviews in this thread

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/g...ec-owners.html

about whether a tune will be needed with the new injectors so I might have to hit up Creighton's EFI live. Do I have to buy a subscription or something? I will need to get the EGR and rear O2 sensors programmed out regardless.

I am going to do *something* with the exhaust too. As far as I know there are no complete kits available for crewcabs of this body style. I dont want to buy headers and I'm ditching the cats. I think I'm going to use the crossover pipe from my stock exhaust and just run new tube the rest of the way. Not sure what muffler I'm gonna run yet.
    yeah you have to buy a license, you will have to talk to ed about that since it is his EFI live and I think he can get a discount on licenses. other than that we can program out the rear O2 sensors and the EGR
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

How much is the license?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

$80-$100
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

What all can the EFI live tuner make tunes for?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Nevermind, it looks like it's all gm stuff
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat