Thread: Dodge Dana 44

True Hollywood Stry

Dodge Dana 44

I bought a dodge Dana 44 from a ram charger because I thought the shafts and other parts would work on the wagoneer.

It looks as if the previous owner installed a new caliper, rotor and new pads. Axle is complete. and comes with mile marker aftermarket hubs. Gears are 3.23. Axle will come with factory dodge ram charger front leaves u- bolts, spring plates with sway bar attachement points. Axle is setup for spring over with the tie rod on top of the knuckles. Axle has some sort of vacuum deal on it like wagoneer. Tie rod is bent and the drag link has been cut in half. I also have an after market skyjacker lift arm that bolts to the top of the knuckle that I will throw in as well.

There are 3 leaves in the factory pack. 33" center pin to center pin. Springs are 48" eye to eye.

Will not Part Out!

Tamor price $175 anyone else $225
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 10-24-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    Passengerside drop
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

lowballing someone
    go recheck your tx4x4 post, u should edit it
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

True Hollywood Stry
    Already did thanks Colman

True Hollywood Stry
    $125.00 if it doesn't sell at this price I'll part it so post up what you want.

True Hollywood Stry
    Alright parts for sale
    Clayton has dibs on both stubs

outer knuckles, both are flat tops and the driverside is already drilled and tapped for high steer. They are for 6 bolt spindles.-$30.00

spindles -$10 or $35 with the knuckles

stock Dana 44 cover it is pretty thick though- $10

mile marker hubs-$25

also have a new in box set of dodge pads don't know what other apps they will work for-$10
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 10-29-2009 at 10:42 PM.