Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: front axle

Quote Originally Posted by 85cj7 View Post
    you know this for a fact?
    i sold him a damn near complete foolsize 44. so i know he has them. i dont know his agenda with them. just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    i sold him a damn near complete foolsize 44. so i know he has them. i dont know his agenda with them. just FYI.
    thats it though its fullize. Hes going to sell me the long side one so I can get it narrowed. Instead of running another custom narrowed shaft on the short side, I'm going to use a stock waggy short side instead. (but he doesn't have one of those).

hmm, i thought waggy and FS were the same size on the short side. o well.

80 and newer waggys yes you would be right they are the same width. 79 and earlier are narrower.

True Hollywood Stry
    this thread makes my head hurt, if you just run full widths you dont have to have any fancy shafts that are special widths made.. Jeep people like to spend to much money
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

good idea frick! Buy my dodge dana 60 which is 2" more narrow then a chevy and run h1 rims. I think the arms I built will allow this.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

lowballing someone
    i forgot about another axle i had, its 8 lug 44 63.5" wide, no custom shafts. all chevy full size except for long side which is waggy so replacements are easy to get
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come