Thread: Ford Explorer 8.8 - parts

Ford Explorer 8.8 - parts

Parts from a 96 Ford Explorer disk brake 8.8. Prices OBO.

31 spline axle shafts - $60
    3.73 ring and pinion with bearings/shims, posi carrier and pinion flange - $30
    housing with torque rods - $20

Everything above still assembled- $100
    BDR

lowballing someone
    pm neilthedestroyr
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    pm neilthedestroyr
    sounds good to me just PM with your info
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

I started to reply to your text but I screwed it up and it's easier to reply here.

It's stock, I took the brakes from it. I'm not sure the mileage, I got it apart last night and the gear oil was clean, but it has been serviced at least once cause it had black rtv on the cover.

I've got someone supposed to pick it up saturday, but you can be next in line if you're interested.
    BDR

so its already sold?
    ill take it if the first guy doesnt want it
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

If this guy doesn't pick it up it's yours.
    BDR

sweeet

Did you sell the axle yet?

True Hollywood Stry
    you'd better call him he hasn't renewed his dues so he can't respond to you. This goes for everyone that's username is in pink, fyi.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    you'd better call him he hasn't renewed his dues so he can't respond to you. This goes for everyone that's username is in pink, fyi.
    thanks..i took care of it