Thread: CBs and paintball marker for sale

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

CBs and paintball marker for sale

2005 Angel Speed paintball marker w/ Halo B hopper and 4500 PSI tank -450$ OBO
    I also have pants, jersey, gloves, and mask to along with the marker

Cobra 29LTD Classic CB- make offer
    Midland model 13 CB-make offer

Alpine CD player-make offer
    Power acoustick(sp?) 300w Amp-make offer

open to trades...
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Which alpine CD player? Pictures?

I'll take it and the cb, my offer is 2 6-packs of that nasty shiner smokehouse.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Which alpine CD player? Pictures?

I'll take it and the cb, my offer is 2 6-packs of that nasty shiner smokehouse.
    which CB do you want?
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Ive got plenty of beer right now, do you have any 45 ACP ammo?

sorry...let me rephrase that because you can never have enough beer.
    id rather trade for ammo or jeep parts. sorry for the misunderstanding
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 11-05-2009 at 11:26 AM.

I want the cobra, is it side mic? does the CD player have an aux in?

I have ammo.
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    I want the cobra, is it side mic? does the CD player have an aux in?

I have ammo.
    Cobra is front mic and i dont see any stickers on the CD player indicating that it has an aux in.
    its pretty old but it might.

pm me with your cell number

pics

ok finally got em uploaded
    Attached Images Attached Images        

is that cobra have the weather band? and i bet weston might take the midland

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    is that cobra have the weather band? and i bet weston might take the midland
    broncojo has called the cobra and was just waiting on the pics i just posted
    the cd player is still up for grabs...ive also got a 300w amp for sale

plus the angel paintball marker...

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    broncojo has called the cobra and was just waiting on the pics i just posted
    the cd player is still up for grabs...ive also got a 300w amp for sale

plus the angel paintball marker...
    I thought the cd player was part of the deal? Call me tomorrow evening and we can make the exchange.
    Born to Kill

Bump with update

2005 Angel Speed Paintball gun
    Capable of firing 22bps, comes with hopper and 4500psi airtank
    350$ for the hopper, airtank, and the paintball gun. Ill throw in an ego barrel system for free.
    25$ Dye Invision Mask- brand new

Willing to trade but I really want to get rid of this thing.