Thread: need some help

need some help

I need to patch the scout back together for a trip to big bend state part at the end of the week. I am looking for a drive way and a welder to reattach the track bar.

lowballing someone
    i have a lincoln 135 that you can use when i get back into town tuesday morning, i'm still in dallas working on my brothers house. if you call ed he may still be there, we let him crash there last night and you can do it today. dont know if sharpe is in town
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I got a small mig with gas off of North dowling, you can use it if you come by today.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

ill be your pickup man
    have a driveway, but no welder
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

John, if I can use your drive, I can find a welder. are you going to be home this week?

ill be your pickup man
    I do not have 220. Won't be back till late Wednesday night. But if you find a 110, then I'll let you know where the key is. Let me know.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

I'm leaving town wednsday morning and might get off work early tomorrow. If I do, I'll give you a call.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    give me a call and i can hook you up now or whenever. 832 489 5974. i live at villa maria and texas
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I think I may have talked my parents out of it. Anyone know of a place that rents jeeps or 4x4s in san antonio?

after getting it unloaded, the axle lined back up. If I can borrow a 110 welder, I can "fix" it enough to drive it.

lowballing someone
    you can borrow mine, its flux core so you dont have to worry about moving the bottle