Page 101 of 132 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1980

Thread: Sloth

Colman - that 18 foot car hauler is a pos that needs more work than tommys did
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    Thanks for your concern, but yes, i have $1400 in it. Find me another trailer for less than $1500 that looks as good as mine does now (after the new wheels that I traded for) with brand new brakes, tires, bearings, good wood and drive overs and get back to me. I could sell this trailer for an easy $2000 with the new wheels on it.

here's a trailer almost exactly like mine for $2600. Except with a metal deck, which I don't want.

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/3094883182.html
    I understand you getting a bit offended by his post but I don't think he meant it. At $1400 into it I think you have yourself a good deal and good experience from it, but I think I understand where he was coming from too. It is easy to forget in projects how much money we have in things and hindsight is always 20/20. Sounds like you came out a winner this time.

ill be your pickup man
    You tow rig shopping? Guessing this is not a stellar deal, but might be at 5k?
    http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...11&forum_id=50
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    I understand you getting a bit offended by his post but I don't think he meant it. At $1400 into it I think you have yourself a good deal and good experience from it, but I think I understand where he was coming from too. It is easy to forget in projects how much money we have in things and hindsight is always 20/20. Sounds like you came out a winner this time.
    I'm not offended........

Jb, a guy I know has this truck. It's not for sale but he said whenever I have the money he'll sell it to me. My dad will be giving me money for a truck in february 2013.

460, zf5 speed, 4x4, brand new km2's, clean interior with electric seats, windows, locks, lumbar support. It has a crate motor from ford with reciepts with 8k on it.

also, got wheels for the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

thats a pretty cool truck, a coworker has the dually version that she bought new.

Better buy stock in Exxon if you get it
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Ill steal Chevy volt batteries and sell them to pay for the gas. Two birds with one stone
    F*ck off cj.

I learned how to use the tire machine tonight. Brakes done, just need to wire on the triple lights on the rear and weld down the board hold down strip.
    F*ck off cj.

Hubcaps or no hubcaps?

F*ck off cj.

Looks good with the center caps on, but wouldn't that make it hard to reach down and check bearing temp while you're hauling something? Cosmetics would take a back seat to making sure a wheel doesn't go careening off down the road after a bearing overheats and locks up.

no center caps and clean up the dust caps so they are the same color. should look good enough.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

did yall take the old bronco body off? or is that another rig?
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by bburris View Post
    Looks good with the center caps on, but wouldn't that make it hard to reach down and check bearing temp while you're hauling something? Cosmetics would take a back seat to making sure a wheel doesn't go careening off down the road after a bearing overheats and locks up.
    Yeah, didn't think of that. I'll just paint the hubs and put the rest of the new dust caps on.
    F*ck off cj.

ill be your pickup man
    Figured out a spare tire mount yet?
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    did yall take the old bronco body off? or is that another rig?
    Tommy gave up on the body swap and bought a YJ on full width D44s, a 350/350 combo, and a cage to swap his axles under.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat