Thread: Sloth

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    That's 355 days for Tommy

and 365 for seth who has a rig but doesn't wheel. How are those axles i sold you 3 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    F*ck off cj.

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    and 365 for seth who has a rig but doesn't wheel. How are those axles i sold you 3 years ago?
    I was making a (not very funny) joke about the amount of vacation you recieve since it seemed thats what flem was referring to. In which case its something far less than 365 days for myself. But i digress.

So, me choosing not to have a wheeling rig is worth you trying to trash talk??

I wouldnt call my f150 a wheeling rig. Im thinking of selling it and purchasing a thermal scope with the cash. Easier for me to rationalize that way

If anything, my scout would make a better wheeling rig, but i would kinda like to make it a fun sunday driver/ranch truck. Kinda like fricks blue bronco was/is?

Otherwise, an "overland" rig could be fun and useful, flem is onto something there. Maybe a scout traveler, or if i felt like batting for the other team, a zj.

If i wanted a rockcrawler, its hard to beat these little tube rigs, but the cash outlay aint happening right now. It would have to be a 3k rig ready to go a la sam.
    I hate having the realization that i want 4 or 5 different rigs to do 4 or 5 different things. Plus a boat

Maybe if i build a shop, or better yet, live somewhere with use of one, ill get around to fooling with something more.

Oh yeah, the one axle you sold me is still waiting to be installed. Has it only been three years? You/sparling/travis never came and installed it

So, now back to your liquidation.
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller