Thread: 1990 F150 5.0L 2wd

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

1990 F150 5.0L 2wd

So ive got this old work truck that i fixed up and used as a DD for a little while...
    Well it quit durring my move to BCS so i havent been able to get back and fix it.
    Anyways its got around 120k miles and has a 2004 chevy bed on it. New rubber on the front.
    For sale 700$ OBO

Unfortunately its in Bandera but ill be willing to pay for gas if you want to go get it.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

04 chevy bed, wtf?
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    04 chevy bed, wtf?
    The original bed was a box bed that my father used to deliver furniture. When it was time to retire this old truck he just slapped the bed from the new truck on it. Welded and fabricated by my grandfather. Redneck....i know.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein