Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1986 gmc high sierra 4x4 Parting out

Quote Originally Posted by bburris View Post
    What?
    i saw that, but i figured it was frickinese for "Im taking the good stuff and selling the rest to some poor schnook"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    ah ok sharpe told me it would be a 700r4 how do you tell the difference? i think the shift column that tells you what gear it is is gone. i dont really care what trans it is i just need to find out what it is to get it sold.
    I said it should have a 700r4. You dont suppose that somewhere along the way in this poor truck's 24 years that some redneck asshole broked the stock 700 and put whatever the **** he could find (in this case, a th350) in its place. Its a wash though, from what I've seen th350's are a touch more desireable (i.e. easier to sell) than 700r4's.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

True Hollywood Stry
    I need quite a few parts to fix stuff/ have spares for the bastard. So I thought I would see if anyone else wanted anything before it goes to scrap. I type worse on my phone so frickonese happens.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 01-14-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02 View Post
    I'm like Joe Dirt because I know something about TH350s?

*edit*
    Just got the picture to work. Got ya now. "See the peanut"
    Last edited by Fredo; 01-14-2010 at 08:45 PM.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

True Hollywood Stry
    Coming to college station this weekend. I'll be bringing the trans/tcase for Eckert, tbi **** for Clayton, and a hub for jack. Anyone else want something I have for sale? Cory do you still want the military wrap Cj springs?
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!