Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free and Cheap parts

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eight View Post
    No dibs, dibs sucks. If you or somebody comes up with a plan to get stuff to BCS, you can have them. If somebody else gets them before that happens, there is no being pissed off.
    no problem ill figure something out
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

I'm at Fairbanks and 290.

D30 and D44 yoke are the same. Not sure how many I have. They say a d300 yoke is also the same, but I think I tried it years ago and it didn't seal. There should only be one d300 yoke. I can just give the lot of them to Matt or Tommy and yall can sort them out. Should be a couple for each of you.

I've updated the list above for what I still have. Can bring parts to Alto/Shiloh run.

Are CJ and Waggy pitman arms interchangeable? I might take that off your hands.
    BDR

Quote Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
    Are CJ and Waggy pitman arms interchangeable? I might take that off your hands.
    yes waggy and cj pitman arms are the same spline and indexing. The cj arm uses a smaller tre so would have to be reamed for a waggy tre. BDR if you have a stock waggy arm I could really use it. Give ya $20 for it
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    seacrest, you are my hero!