Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: '93 F-150 build

Twisted Off Road is offering a FREE 8,000 pound winch with the purchase of a Rough Country or BDS lift kit and install through our shop. This is good for any lift kit with a retail price of 499.95 and up. Good through the end of the month.

we got his hitch on and two tow hooks on the front. The tow hooks poke through holes in the bumper, it will actually work pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by 85cj7 View Post
    Twisted Off Road is offering a FREE 8,000 pound winch with the purchase of a Rough Country or BDS lift kit and install through our shop. This is good for any lift kit with a retail price of 499.95 and up. Good through the end of the month.
    I can't afford a anything else for my truck right now, and I don't even know if I'm going to make it to gilmer. I have a winch i can probably get off of my grandpa that's at the farm right now, although it probably doesn't work it'd probably be a lot cheaper to rebuild that one that get a new one.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

lowballing someone
    probably, depends on what kind of winch and what is broken, also we always like pics of progress
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    I can't afford a anything else for my truck right now, and I don't even know if I'm going to make it to gilmer. I have a winch i can probably get off of my grandpa that's at the farm right now, although it probably doesn't work it'd probably be a lot cheaper to rebuild that one that get a new one.
    why won't you make it to gilmer?

Quote Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
    why won't you make it to gilmer?
    I'm tight on money right now. I'll most likely be there though.

The first two pictures are of the two new tow hooks mounted directly to the frame with grade 8 bolts and then 3" tall by 6" wide holes cut in the bumper. Thanks to Tommy for letting me use some of his tools and his driveway. The last pic is my bumper sagging. I tried fixing it with a hi-lift but it didn't work. Anybody have any tips on how to fix it?
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I'm just passing it down

if you fix it will it put the hole in your bumper off center for the pass. side hook now? it looks like it would. When you jacked up on it did you have that side of the bumper unbolted? I would unbolt that side and try to bend it back and then bolt it back up.

On second thought. . . I don't think it's your bumper that is fooked. I think it is the passanger side bumper bracket. Take that off and straighten it, then see how the bumper fits.

i say just leave it alone. save some money and just build a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    i say just leave it alone. save some money and just build a good one.
    Gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 85cj7 View Post
    if you fix it will it put the hole in your bumper off center for the pass. side hook now? it looks like it would. When you jacked up on it did you have that side of the bumper unbolted? I would unbolt that side and try to bend it back and then bolt it back up.
    The bumper looks straight in the center and then it looks like it bends down as it gets towards the outside, but I looked at the bracket when I had the bumper off and it's definitely bent.

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Those ford bumpers are notorious for doing this. There has to be an 'easy' fix for it posted on the web somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

True Hollywood Stry
    Yes there is a torch and a 3lb sledge.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I downloaded Google Sketch today and drew this up. I drew it in actual dimensions that would work on my truck. There's no way I'm putting 5 lights on my truck I just wanted to know what it would look like. Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Chief
    Looks like you took a lot of time out of your day to draw some bars with some lights on them especially if there's no way you're going to do it in the first place