Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: '01 dodge truck parts

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    he is just too cheap to buy any weed killer to spray in the cracks in the driveway and the vehicles sitting over them keep the sunlight off and don't let anything grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

thats why i dont fix my trans leak in my blazer, the atf kill all of the weeds and those pesky cats too

lowballing someone
    it cant stay for 3 months. i move out in may
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

lowballing someone
    kopecki, did you find out which model the programmer was. i'm interested

robby, did you reinstall your dash cover after you put a new dash in or do you have it left over?

finally got the truck in town and it is in a little better shape than i remembered

i need to adjust the bands in the tranny and change the fluid, add a fuel pressure guage at minimun, finess the bed and put in some ball joints.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

I didn't know there was a question of the model. Has powerpack programming, for an 02.

lowballing someone
    i was rereading and thought that steven said there were 2 different models. i guess thats what i get for reading at 1 in the morning

lowballing someone
    http://www.xtremediesel.com/bankspow...cksystem3.aspx

so i'm still confused, if i'm understanding correctly of this kit you have the ottomind and the guages? or isit only the box that goes under the hood that you have. sorry for being difficult

Don't mind Wolverton.

I have the ottomind and gauges. Ottomind is the box that goes under the hood, gauges go inside the cab.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    i was rereading and thought that steven said there were 2 different models. i guess thats what i get for reading at 1 in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by eight View Post
    Don't mind Wolverton....
    ^^^This... i have no idea what he has. I was mearly stating the difference between 01 and 02 electronics and asking kopecki what type of box it was. i have no use for Banks...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

dont waste money on a programmer. get the fuel system squared away first. then exhaust, then intake, then you can worry about being a feg.

lowballing someone
    good point, but you forgot something first. i need to fix the front end. i know i need ball joints as there is horendous play and probably a track bar, then bhaf then eliminate muffler then maybe an aftermarket lp then programmer (i'm really leaning towards an edge w/ attitude now, it has power, economy and a most importantly 4 guage display so i don't end up with a guage pod on the a pillar and look like one of those guys i make fun of)

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    good point, but you forgot something first. i need to fix the front end. i know i need ball joints as there is horendous play and probably a track bar, then bhaf then eliminate muffler then maybe an aftermarket lp then programmer (i'm really leaning towards an edge w/ attitude now, it has power, economy and a most importantly 4 guage display so i don't end up with a guage pod on the a pillar and look like one of those guys i make fun of)
    yeah, fix the ball joints and trac bar, as they tend to suck.

looks like you have already got the gay. just get a regular drop in air filter like a Pro Guard and the like and if your feeling frisky, take a hole saw to your air box. no need for a big gay ass air filter taking up the entire passenger side inner fender. i will make a point to kick you in the nuts every time i see you if you do a 'muffler delete'. if anything cut the catalytic converter out and put in a free flow muffler in. Ill have to look up the Donaldson muffler part number for you. Less drone and more effective at reducing exhaust temps. you do realize all the 'power' 'economy' and "IM XTREME AND HAVE THE BIGGEST FASTEST MOST AWESOMENESS AUTOMOBUS OUT OF EVERYONE' mode are all marketing ploys and give the fegs something to jerk off with?

i personally would rather have the pillar manual gauge pod, but to each their own. there are also several different ways of mounting them, such as above the rear view mirror, on the dash, in the dash, etc.

and no maybe to a aftermarket lift pump. they all suck, after the front axle, that should be your next modification. everyone i know who has a 98-02 dodge has been through atleast one lift pump, which most of the time takes out the VP44. hell, hunter went through two of them, and still hasn't learned.

take out the silencer ring too, its adds some whistle to the exhaust, which is a helluva whole lot better than the BRAPPP BRAPPP BRAPPP your going to get with no muffler.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    ...if anything cut the catalytic converter out....
    that truck doesnt have a catalytic converter...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

lowballing someone
    it has a dpf, i think

ill be your pickup man
    You should fix the suspension, and then........drive it. You don't need all that other ****.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4