Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: '01 dodge truck parts

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    it has a dpf, i think
    i thought 01's had cats? wasnt it in 01.5 when they came out with HO and they were exempt from emissions? IDK

and no, the new retarded diesels such as the 6.7l, 6.4L powerjoke, and the LMNOP duarmax have the DPF to meet what was then 2010 emissions standards.

I'm with JB, fix the front axle and drive it. but please put an aftermarket lift pump on it, or i get to laugh when your stuck on the side of the road.

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    robby, did you reinstall your dash cover after you put a new dash in or do you have it left over?
    No, it was junk and went in the dumpster.

good point, but you forgot something first. i need to fix the front end. i know i need ball joints as there is horendous play and probably a track bar, then bhaf then eliminate muffler then maybe an aftermarket lp then programmer (i'm really leaning towards an edge w/ attitude now, it has power, economy and a most importantly 4 guage display so i don't end up with a guage pod on the a pillar and look like one of those guys i make fun of)
    I have the part numbers for all the front end stuff from Oreilly's somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    You should fix the suspension, and then........drive it. You don't need all that other ****.
    Yes!
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJeep View Post
    No, it was junk and went in the dumpster.

I have the part numbers for all the front end stuff from Oreilly's somewhere...

Yes!
    Robbie you just committed diesel blasphemy!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    i thought 01's had cats? wasnt it in 01.5 when they came out with HO and they were exempt from emissions? IDK

and no, the new retarded diesels such as the 6.7l, 6.4L powerjoke, and the LMNOP duarmax have the DPF to meet what was then 2010 emissions standards.

I'm with JB, fix the front axle and drive it. but please put an aftermarket lift pump on it, or i get to laugh when your stuck on the side of the road.
    98.5-2000 have a muffler and resonator. there are no catalytic converters on them. the HO was put behind the 6spd which came out in 2000 i believe.

DPF was used to meet 2010 emissions. dealers put these on in 2007 in an attempt to gain credits for other platforms.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    it has a dpf, i think

take the truck straight to the crusher... your truck will thank you for it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

lowballing someone
    hey now, i'm new to this diesel thing. as far as the edge with attitude i want it more for the guages than the sheer awesomeness of the having a programmer. I would like to keep an eye on everything without a bunch of guages everywhere.
    i have the part numbers for the upgrade which ises the HD steering from a 98. better design. there will be an aftermarket lift pump in the near future. but ive got to sell the 98chevy before i have any money to put into it besides the ball joints and a few fluids
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Registered
    yup, your turning into one of those guys......

shut up cory....

'Cause if she don't,

lowballing someone
    yea what he said
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

lowballing someone
    so i found a maroon bed and am going to pick it up on tuesday, got all the parts to rebuild the front end and a leveling kit along with some 3rd gen rims and 315's that i had laying around. maybe by the end of next week i will have it fixed and go and get it registered and inspected. i can't wait to drive a truck again. no more soccer mom mobile for me or borrowing brians truck.

still need to find an edge juice w/ attitude so i can have the guages. i still don't want 4 guages in pods and like the size of the attitude monitor.
    Last edited by colman; 04-04-2010 at 02:44 PM.

look at the edge insight just like the attitude but just guages.

lowballing someone
    but then i wouldn't have the cool diesel fag multiple settings and that just isn't as fun. seriously i will look into it but if its not that much more for a juice then i would like the option for the other settings

'Cause if she don't,

lowballing someone
    thanks ed, now i have 300 less dollars

lowballing someone
    also got the bed. it looks like it was waxed once a month. i think i will have to clay bar the cab to make it look as nice. more work. also found a fender. should be here friday, more than i wanted to spend but it is maroon. I am cheap so almost everything is more than i want to spend, ***