Thread: Rolled roofing.

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Rolled roofing.

Just wondering if anyone has some lying around....
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

lowballing someone
    how much do you need i have some at the ranch, do you have the stlye that is a continuous wave or does your have a space between waves (really don't know how else to descrive it)
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    how much do you need i have some at the ranch, do you have the stlye that is a continuous wave or does your have a space between waves (really don't know how else to descrive it)
    I just need a 1ft x 3ft section to finish the damn sheds roof.Doenst matter which kind it is.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

lowballing someone
    if you dont get the right kind it wont seal with the rest of them, all my tin roofing is at the ranch but i do have some galvanized sheet metal that you could cut a peice off of if you want
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come