Thread: 350 intake and fuel pump

lowballing someone

350 intake and fuel pump

anyone have a qjet intake laying around they wana get rid of and a 350 mechanical fuel pump. or any intake carb combo they wana let go. its for a beater ranch truck so doesn't have to be great. yes i know i could go buy a new fuel pump for not much but if someone has one laying around that would be better. don't know how much longer till this truck gets hauled across the scales so i don't wana spend to much on it.
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Yup, I got bunches of intakes. $20. No fuel pumps that I know of. If I find one I'll throw it in with the intake. They are only ~$15 new... Be back in CS sunday.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    i'll give you ten, don't want to spend anything on this truck if i don't have to
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Have to pull it off a motor. $15
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

lowballing someone
    fine, and if it had a carb still on it that would be amazing... just saying