Thread: H1 take off tires

H1 take off tires

Im about to order some re-centered hummer 8-bolts from trailworthyfab.com and was wondering if i might as well just order the run flats and hummer take offs from them or is there a good local place to get runflats and the 37" military take off tires cheep? Im getting these for only $65 a tire if i order them with the rims

If you plan on changing tires at all do it now and forgo the JFP's you are getting for 65 a tire.

If you don't plan to change them buy them mounted with the PVC beadlocks it is a great deal.
    Last edited by FJAggie07; 03-24-2010 at 07:38 PM.

these going on the '85 yota? any progress with it.

yes their goin on the yota. over spring break i got a used shortblock and kinda rebuilt the old motor so now it runs perfect. I didn't change out the rings though so there is some oil getting in the exhaust but im not worried about that. I plan on running the Hummer tires since they are cheap to experiment with and i dont plan on upgrading to a more flexible tire untill after college. They will be going on the rig now then i will build the rig to be able to handle that big of a tire

well i just ordered the tire and wheel package with inserts so i effectivly spent more money on that than on the truck haha.. Eckert do you still have that doubler for the yota or have you sold it yet?