Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 47 Shakedown This Weekend

Last edited by breckboarder55; 03-30-2010 at 03:40 PM.

while this may fit the 47 mentality well, i dont think it fits the club's very well. someone needs to address this and discourage it severely, as in club dismissal. for example, if i played russian roulette with a club pistol, i would have been kicked off the pistol club team.

He needed some traction Cox, get over it (Or at least that is what I am going to choose to believe). People have jumped on all of our trucks over the years to put a little weight on the edge to keep people from flopping over. Do you remember that or has it been too long since you wheeled?

lowballing someone
    that is correct, it was a momentary thing to get traction ( he needs a locker). i'm glad cox thinks so highly of us as to think we would do that the whole time
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

oh? he just needed traction? it was only for a moment? that makes it all better. carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    He needed some traction Cox, get over it (Or at least that is what I am going to choose to believe). People have jumped on all of our trucks over the years to put a little weight on the edge to keep people from flopping over. Do you remember that or has it been too long since you wheeled?
    ZING!

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    ZING!
    hardly a zing, newb. kicking back and relaxing in the back of a truck is a bit different than standing on the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02 View Post
    if i played russian roulette with a club pistol, i would have been kicked off the pistol club team.
    DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02 View Post
    hardly a zing, newb. kicking back and relaxing in the back of a truck is a bit different than standing on the bumper.
    Since the ambiguously gay duo are both in the back of the truck I would assume they were trying to get weight back there. I will let Tyler answer though, we all know he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer and might have been back there for kicks.

EDIT: Oh and
    Last edited by FJAggie07; 03-30-2010 at 08:19 PM.

ill be your pickup man
    Lets not gay this thread up. They were back there in an attempt to get traction to the lockerless Tacoma. I have rarely seen this tactic work, and think it rather fruitless, but it is what it is. Lose all the drama.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    Lets not gay this thread up. They were back there in an attempt to get traction to the lockerless Tacoma. I have rarely seen this tactic work, and think it rather fruitless, but it is what it is. Lose all the drama.
    You have not been around many IFS Rigs. It works. Had to do it MANY times in the FJC.

Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    You have not been around many IFS Rigs. It works. Had to do it MANY times in the FJC.
    we tried, it had worked previously in the day. what you see is us basically giving up and waiting for adam to come pull him through.

and yes i rode it up the rest of the way. i got new kicks and didnt want to get them muddy

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    i got new kicks and didnt want to get them muddy
    Sounds completely reasonable to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckert View Post
    we tried, it had worked previously in the day. what you see is us basically giving up and waiting for adam to come pull him through.

and yes i rode it up the rest of the way. i got new kicks and didnt want to get them muddy
    It did work earlier in the day.
    Last edited by breckboarder55; 03-31-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    SHUT UP AND WHEEL

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    gay up a "47 shakedown" thread? are you serious? i'll give you drama john brown! dont mess with me sumb!tch.