Thread: Smith&Wesson MP 9mm

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Smith&Wesson MP 9mm

Think ive made a decision on what plastic pistol i want.
    That is all.

Open to trades.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

they are alright. the trigger at least the subcompact is weird. It is in 2 pieces with a hinge in the middle. Seems kinda cheesy. And maybe i've just never noticed any other pistol, but the trigger spring is actually a coiled spring with hooks on both ends, not a flat piece like a glock.

my wife's shoots pretty good, i like it better than the baby glock.

back on topic.
    Last edited by jerryg79; 04-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

This would be my choice in plastic pistol also. Find us a good deal, Neal.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    they are alright. the trigger at least the subcompact is weird. It is in 2 pieces with a hinge in the middle. Seems kinda cheesy. And maybe i've just never noticed any other pistol, but the trigger spring is actually a coiled spring with hooks on both ends, not a flat piece like a glock.

my wife's shoots pretty good, i like it better than the baby glock.

back on topic.
    Ideally i would get the S/W MP with their competition package ie match barrel/trigger but i dont think i have the scratch for that.

When i was finger ****ing both the glock and MP, the mp trigger broke a lot more crisply than the glock. plus with the adjustable backstrap and sights i think its a bit better.
    The only thing swaying me to the glock is the aftermarket support. Plus they have the model with the sights mounted on the side of the slide for "gangsta" style shooting.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    Plus they have the model with the sights mounted on the side of the slide for "gangsta" style shooting.
    Yep, that's the only reason I want one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Ok ive made a decision. SW MP 9mm Subcompact. Preferably not 550$. Keep your eyes open for one.

$469 at the gun show yesterday. There is another one at GRB next Sat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Well after reading A LOT of forum threads im leaning towards a G19 now. **** i cant make up my mind.