Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stag AR and EOTech for sale.

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Stag AR and EOTech for sale.

Buddy of mine has a 16in Stag AR for sale. Comes with Magpul CTR stock, Ergo grip, low serial #, FF tube. 700$

EOtech series 516, 65 moa ring and 1 moa dot reticle. 400$ (takes the camera batteries)

Buddy says he would trade for Glock 31 or 22. Plus cash...
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

any way you could get pictures
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    any way you could get pictures
    Ill ask him to email me a few...
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Why's he selling it? Whats the twist on the barrel? What kind of FF tube? Carbine gas system?

I believe its 1:9 twist. Just a regular FF tube handguard, no rail. He's just wants to sell it.

Post some pics when you get them. My co-worker might be interested.

Here's the email he sent me because im lazy and i dont want to write everything....

Attached are pics of the EoTech (4 pics) and Stag AR (14 pics, to show everything)...I also have that M-1 Carbine up for trade/sale, but no pics of it yet. Is a 1943 Inland, very good condition, *milled* windage adjustable rear sight type, $500 (comes with 2 5 round mags, one of them crappy...***, and a 30 round Inland-marked mag). If anyone cares enough about the Carbine, let me know and I'll take some pics.

Trade prefer the Glock (2 Glocks for the AR or 1 Glock + cash, and EoTech outright sale--will work a deal if both, the Carbine, etc.) rather than outright sale if possible,

Thanks again for putting these up there!

Geoff
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 06-04-2010 at 08:14 AM.

some more

bleh

got a pic of the whole rifle? front sight? muzzle device?

Pm me his contact info and I will put them in touch.

If your coworker doesnt buy the AR, i might
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

is that even a decent deal? It's not any better than what you're likely to get from the CMMG bargain bin, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota View Post
    is that even a decent deal? It's not any better than what you're likely to get from the CMMG bargain bin, is it?
    This isnt bargain bin....

yeah that's what I'm saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools