Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Redneck Games 2010

I'm out for this. Is anybody actually going?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

Im out too, while driving through a pond the other day i discovered that buckwheats four wheel drive isn't functioning correctly
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Im out too, while driving through a pond the other day i discovered that buckwheats four wheel drive isn't functioning correctly
    what doesnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Where does stuff stop spinning?
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I dont really know, all i know is that a few weeks ago when it was on a lift, when it was in 4 hi, the front wheels spun, but when i needed it in the middle of the pond, the back wheels spun and the front wheels did nothing, in 4 hi and lo
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

check and make sure the shift linkage is still connected, there isnt a broken axle shaft (i am assuming it is open), and that the hubs are locked

both CV axles are good, and it doesnt have locking hubs

Are you sure that BOTH front tires weren't spinning. In an open diff it would make sense for only one to spin because the spider gears direct the power to the path of least resistance.

yes i am, one of my buddies was in there with me, and his side wasnt spinning either