I recently purchased the General Grabbers in 35x12.50R17 E

I got a chance to finger these tires at 4 wheel parts and are by far the heaviest, sturdiest tire out there. I imagine sidewall flex would not be ideal for a light weight vehicle, but seems to be perfect for my application.

They are very quiet and ride exceptionally smooth. In fact most people who ride with me comment on this fact. With a little over 4,000 miles I have yet to notice any usual ware

I spend as much time as I can on the coast and thats why I bought this tire, for the sand. I've went down the Matagorda beach twice within the last month. There is no comparison to my last set of tires. 285 nitto terra grapplers, the grabbers preform great in all types of sand.

I haven't really got into any mud except for some water crossings in the marshes, they seems to work good but are definitely not a "mud terrain".

Also they seem to turn thorns pretty good which is nice being that I normally run over a lot of ****.

One down fall is with pooling water on the highway, but this is to be expected with any bigger more aggressive tire.

And made in the USA