Thread: WTB set of used 33" tires that fit 8x15 wheels

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

WTB set of used 33" tires that fit 8x15 wheels

Title says it all.
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 10-04-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

bump
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

if tates old rims will fit your jeep then i will sell those so you can look for tires for a 16 inch rim also

I have the wheels i just need the tires

thanks though

or buy these tires http://collegestation.craigslist.org...988407644.html and my rims and you are good to go

10 Plies on a jeep...ha...
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

after he sold the other two sets of rims i bet he would not be very much money in to the setup

They're 35's but they've been listed for awhile so you might be able to talk him down. You can flip the rims to recoup some cost.

http://collegestation.craigslist.org...989974245.html
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Life has reared its ugly monetary head again and im having to downsize. The gas is killing me with 35s on my jeep. I dont have the money for a new set of gears nor the space in my driveway for a DD so im willing to trade for a set of 33s or 32s of comparable value and condition. The tires only have ~20k miles on them with a few minu'te nicks from offroading. I also plan on dropping down to 4" springs for a little better road manners. So the springs are up for trade or sale also.