Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
ED, som guy was very disappointed that you were not there. He called himself Srgt Nail and he stopped by looking for you on Friday afternoon.
Msgt Nail is one cool cat that I met through work here and while bull****ting here in the office, he asked why I had a dot marked on the map at Clayton. Come to find out he grew up with Slim and Slim's old lady/girlfriend there in Clayton. I am extra bummed that I missed this trip now. He has that same aura that JB does. I have no doubt that had we made it to Shorty's with him, the poon houdery would have been off the scale!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKarl02 View Post
Friday arrived around 11:00 pm and hung out around the fire. Saturday we hit the trail, Flem with Jimmy, BDR with Junior, and me all by myself. We headed up the mountain and then got lost on the back side of the mountain for the rest of the day. While on the back of the mountain I managed to slide the Klogger into this little situation, while trying to pull the tree down I spit my rear drive shaft out. This is when a large sasquatch of a man came up driving a Bronco. Some how my fuel pump wire came loose and we had to do a trail fix. I manage to spit my rear driveshaft out 2 more times, a total of 3 for the day!
Getting jammed up like that on helicopter hill is what prompted the switch tot he longfields in the beast. Loving the pictures and recaps guys! keep it up!!!