Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Travel Thread

Chief
    I may be going.. the hardest thing at this point is going to be getting off work
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

you going to bring the bronco if you do come?

Registered
    i'm just gonna throw this out there, mud stock at mud creek is just a little bit further down the road in jacksonville the same weekend. it's gonna be way more epic than the halloween run, and probably alot more wet. it might be a better option to go there instead of shilo ridge. i'm already thinking i might switch and go there with some friends from high school. i don't know if its possible to change this late in the game or not but it's something to think about

Like my rock crawler? KrazyKarl02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    i'm just gonna throw this out there, mud stock at mud creek is just a little bit further down the road in jacksonville the same weekend. it's gonna be way more epic than the halloween run, and probably alot more wet. it might be a better option to go there instead of shilo ridge. i'm already thinking i might switch and go there with some friends from high school. i don't know if its possible to change this late in the game or not but it's something to think about
    Shiloh Ridge? Halloween Ride? More Epic???? I am confused?
    -Karl
    2006 Chevy K3500 4X4 - No J.B. Weld on it yet!
    1982 thru 94 F-Series "The Klogger" AKA Transport on the road, on the trail, or on the trailer!
    1965 Chevelle
    1975 Corvette

I agree with Karl plus alot of those place don't allow trucks
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

lowballing someone
    if you think anything is more epic then you probably haven't experienced the rediculocity that is the halloween run
    Red 81 CJ5, 35's, 4.10 and detroit, 4 to 1 dana 300, tbi efi, flat belly, cage, chromos and auzzie in front... sometimes runs. body damage to come

Quote Originally Posted by colman View Post
    if you think anything is more epic then you probably haven't experienced the rediculocity that is the halloween run
    I would not recommend trucks for mudstock and they may not even be allowed, but the stupidity way surpasses the Halloween Ride. This event rivals and maybe even surpasses Mud Nationals, Imagine 10,000 drunk ATVer's blaring the latest rap music on probably ~3500 arces... However the noob is right about the fact that there will be more mud.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Registered
    just a thought. i know people that have been to both and they would pick mudstock every time. but you may be right about the truck part at least for an event weekend. i didnt even think about that.

Registered
    why would anybody ever want to miss a haloween ride at alto..... eckert I will probably bring some buy I havnt started cutting any yet so I may need to do that. Are you free one day in the next week? I could probably use some help.... some of this crap is pretty massive...

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    no
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    no
    Very well put
    Born to Kill

I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown89 View Post
    no
    This
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

ill be your pickup man
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJo View Post
    Very well put
    For those that don't know, the first time I ever met Travis was a Shiloh Ridge circa 06. Love ever since.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    For those that don't know, the first time I ever met Travis was a Shiloh Ridge circa 06. Love ever since.
    And the end to a daily driven Bronco
    Born to Kill

Ed have you updated the original post who all is going to be there

Oh I am bringing 55 gallons of water that can be used to cleanup with
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?