Thread: Good friend of mine just got a job at CDNN

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Good friend of mine just got a job at CDNN

Call 800 588 9500 ask for Russel
    He'll do his best to hook you up on guns and gun parts.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

CDNN has great prices on any kind of pistol/rifle mag you need.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    They sell a lot of cheap stuff but have really good prices on guns sometimes. After my friend has made a few sales and established himself then he will be able to negotiate on prices. Will keep yall updated.