Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Gilmer Nov 12-14

Chief
    I am for sure 100% going.

I'm planning on leaving league city around 7-8. I should be at Corey's (conroe) around 10 at the latest. We're trying to head out around 1030.

I have an open trail seat if anyone wants to tag along.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pocket View Post
    I am for sure 100% going.

I'm planning on leaving league city around 7-8. I should be at Corey's (conroe) around 10 at the latest. We're trying to head out around 1030.

I have an open trail seat if anyone wants to tag along.
    Leaving Friday or Saturday?
    SHUT UP AND WHEEL

Registered
    I am in too. Leaving Friday about 2 or with the main group.
    Newb question here, since this is camping are we legit camping and cooking or just gonna hit the town for dinner.

Chief
    Quote Originally Posted by breckboarder55 View Post
    Leaving Friday or Saturday?
    Leaving Friday, from Conroe around 1030. Let me know if you want me to swing by the woodlands and pick you up in the Jetta. Plan is to drop the jetta off at Corey's and hop in his truck and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun155 View Post
    I am in too. Leaving Friday about 2 or with the main group.
    Newb question here, since this is camping are we legit camping and cooking or just gonna hit the town for dinner.
    I'm planning on buying my dinner, but I'm also curious if anyone is interested in cooking. I'd be down to throw in $$ for groceries...
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

last time we went we cooked out there, but i am not going so i dont care about food for this trip

town is ten minutes in. I say pack sammiches.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FJAggie07 View Post
    town is ten minutes in. I say pack sammiches.
    Being that I don't have coolers or anything like that I will bring some snacks, but am planning on buying meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Pocket View Post
    Leaving Friday, from Conroe around 1030. Let me know if you want me to swing by the woodlands and pick you up in the Jetta. Plan is to drop the jetta off at Corey's and hop in his truck and go.

I'm planning on buying my dinner, but I'm also curious if anyone is interested in cooking. I'd be down to throw in $$ for groceries...
    I have to go to work, if only for a half day... So that won't work.
    SHUT UP AND WHEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun155 View Post
    Being that I don't have coolers or anything like that I will bring some snacks, but am planning on buying meals.
    have a cooler you can borrow for the weekend if you want, just give me a call, the only thing is you will have to pick it up today if you want to use it

Registered
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I will buy. It will be alot easier than getting everything.

Wow I am glad that you are driving a 2WD, for all of these runs into town. That is 2-3 hours of wheeling time a day that ya'll will be wasting. Considering the average TAMORITE on a TAMOR trip only gets about a half hour of wheeling in due to every 5 minutes someone breaking on the trail you are really cutting your wheeling time short by going into town.

Not to mention if ya'll were driving your wheeling rigs to and from the trail you would have to air up and down each time you went to town.... that would suck. Ya'll have a good time!

the air up air down thing is only if they actually do that which alot of them do not since they do not have a way to air back up

Quote Originally Posted by bcolman View Post
    the air up air down thing is only if they actually do that which alot of them do not since they do not have a way to air back up
    There is an air up station at bmra

Registered
    What is the plan for everyone. Are we just gonna meet up there, and where are we gonna set up base camp.

Registered
    leaving at some point to go somewhere.... Im planning on bringing all my food and such, I'm too cheap to be driving into town when I can last the whole weekend on 20 bucks