Thread: 91 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban

91 3/4 ton 4x4 Suburban

This is a 91 ¾ ton 4x4 Suburban. It has 213,000 miles on it and has a new GM Goodwrench 350, a 4L80E, and a NP241. I don’t know exactly how many miles are on the engine but it should be 30-40,000. It has brand new plugs and wires. It runs perfect and does not burn or leak any oil. This is the only year the 4L80E was available in this body style and this one works perfect. The 241 will not shift into 4-low at this point, but will go into 4-high. It has a 3” body lift and 265/75R16s with about 20-30% tread on them. It will definitely clear 285’s and probably 305’s.

The body is in excellent condition with no rust to speak of. The roof and rear cargo doors were re-painted a few years ago. The cargo doors do not open, a linkage inside the door is broken or something. They have a couple of dents as well. The hood is kind of FUBAR from flying up on the highway. It is slightly bent around the hinge mounts and the paint is chipping, but it still latches closed securely. I will include a new hood (that will need to be painted) if you would like. The paint is chipping on a couple of the doors and the front part of the driver’s rear fender well is pulled up a little bit. The pics show everything.

On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

The interior is in excellent condition. The headliner has been re-done and the cargo area has been bed-lined. Tie-downs from a late model suburban are installed on the floor. The stereo was stolen before I got the truck so it has no radio and the dash is damaged. The front and rear A/C work, but probably need some Freon. It does not have mounts for the 3rd row seat and the fuel gauge does not work.

On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

$4000, located in College Station, Texas. It has a clear Texas title and the registration and inspection stickers are current. It also comes with the reciepts from every part I've ever replaced on it.

If you have any questions or would like more specific pictures, shoot me a PM. Thanks

Wow, that was a long time in the making. Glad to finally see it move.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

whats the second lever on the floor for

It's the rear view mirror.
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

ill be your pickup man
    craigslist
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Sparling View Post
    It's the rear view mirror.
    i see now, i thought it had something to do with the 4wd but i wasnt sure

Sharpe, did you ever sell this thing or did it end up back in Port A?
    i dont speak australian.
    seacrest, you are my hero!

Its at my apartment in Mesquite