Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 35" TSL radials

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

35" TSL radials

My 35x12.50x15 TSL radials are up for sale. Id like to find some 4" springs and will trade my 5.5in springs if you'd like. I have a 35" spare but its a trail spare. Will negotiate trades for tires,(preferably) 33s or 32s, or cash.
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 01-24-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

how much tread is left and how much do you want?

tommy, wait on tires till you get some real axles under your rig

The tires only have ~30K miles on them.80-85% tread. I paid 300 per tire.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    My 35x12.50x15 TSL radials are up for sale. Id like to find some 4" springs and will trade my 5.5in springs if you'd like. I have a 35" spare but its a trail spare. Will negotiate trades for guns or ammo,(preferably) 33s or 32s, or cash.
    ive got some rubicon express 3.5 springs that I will trade for your 5.5 springs
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    ive got some rubicon express 3.5 springs that I will trade for your 5.5 springs
    Does RE even make a 4" spring?

no there springs run tall though, the 3.5 is almost 5 when it is new
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007 View Post
    no, they run tall though, the 3.5" is almost 5" when it is new
    Creighton, is this what you try convincing the girls of when picking them up at the bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    i dont speak australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryg79 View Post
    seacrest, you are my hero!

Bumpity bump

Matt ive got a friend that might be interested in a tire trade, i just posted up a thread about them, they are 33-12.50 firestone mud terrain
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Chief
    I'll buy the spare from you, if you're up for it.
    2010 VW Jetta - DD, 5 Banger, 5 Speed, 1000 Watts of sound!!
    1979 Ford Bronco Custom - 400/T18/205.. 35" SSRs, 4" lift, Rancho 5000s, 200 watts of sound!!

Quote Originally Posted by sam_hodnett View Post
    Matt ive got a friend that might be interested in a tire trade, i just posted up a thread about them, they are 33-12.50 firestone mud terrain
    What are the specs? How old are they? Any plugs or rock rash?

Ive got two guys im talking to right now but if they fall through then ill get in contact with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by NealtheDestroyr View Post
    What are the specs? How old are they? Any plugs or rock rash?
    They are almost new, he has them on his mud truck, less than 100 miles of pavement, no plugs or rash, he doesnt do rocks
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

Does your buddy stop have those tires?