Thread: Molle chest rig fo sale

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Molle chest rig fo sale

Tactical Tailor Modular Assault Vest with optional shoulder harness. Bought it a year ago to do some classes with but never used it. Will take 50 bucks for it.

I can send pics via phone.

ETA: Ive still got a box full of paintball ****. Dye mask, pants, jersey, gloves, barrel system, spare ball pods and barrel swabs. Im lookin to get this **** out deedee mao so buy my ****. 75$ takes all the stuff and the black box its in. The Dye envision mask is worth 75 alone and its never been used....
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 11-27-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

New additions!
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

ETA? deedee mao? wtf?
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Edited to announce= ETA.

DEEDEE mao is a term we used in the army to describe "bugging" out of an area with a quickness. So when I said deedee mao I meant I wanted this **** sold with a quickness...
    Last edited by NealtheDestroyr; 11-28-2010 at 01:08 PM.