Thread: Land Rover for sale

Registered User NealtheDestroyr's Avatar

Land Rover for sale

Im posting this for a friend and this info was in his email to me.

Im ****ty with mac's so just pm me your email if you want pics:

1994 Range Rover Classic (with full title). This vehicle has been extensively modified for SERIOUS off-road usage and has had the following work done to it:

Original 4.2 L engine has been replaced with the newer 4.0 L. currently has about 68k miles on it, runs perfect.
    Automatic transmission has had a total overhaul with nearly 15 miles on it.
    Transfer case has also been replaced, less than 10K miles on it.

Suspension has been totally altered with 2” lift and new aftermarket 2” lift springs.
    Shocks are aftermarket heavy duty adjustable.

Rear axle has a “locked” differential(welded) for off-road use. A spare separate unlocked factory diff. comes with the vehicle as well. Because the axle is of the “third member” full floating type, change-out is relatively quick and simple, no gear setup required.

Oversized tires and rims have been installed. Original alloy 16” rims are included with vehicle.

Front and rear bumper have been removed, Replacement front steel pipe bumper not installed but goes with vehicle.

Includes a large inventory of new parts, including a spare aluminum block, aluminum heads, and crankshaft.

A factory Land Rover CD is included that has the owners and complete service manual on it.

All parts removed from the original vehicle were saved and are included should the owner want to re-install them.

Note, this vehicle is ugly. But it’s brutal in the mud and woods. Price for all: $1500.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    Flem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

SOLD! No longer available.
    Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms." — Robert Heinlein

Back up for sale.

Price is 1950$ but he's willing to negotiate.

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    What made him change his mind? He was pretty set on fixing it up a few weeks ago when me and flem met him.
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

Do you have pictures of it?

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    What made him change his mind? He was pretty set on fixing it up a few weeks ago when me and flem met him.
    He's decided to get a late model CJ.

I'll be taking some pics of it on my phone so just pm me what you want pics of. I should have some available some time next week.