Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Baby Momma's Rig

ill be your pickup man
    I need to make it out there. Looks fun
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

Went to K2 last weekend because I won't be able to make TCC, got some good wheeling in. I broke another birfield in the Tacoma, Dad broke his rear Detroit (I think) but the buggy went threw everything Amanda and I could throw at it. Couldn't be happier with the little Toyota.

This thing continues to amaze me. Had my first two problems with it a week ago, got a flat tire in Clayton, and my headlights don't want to work anymore. Fixed the flat, no clue what is wrong with the headlights, but if that is all the problems I have, I am very happy.

Got off on Jeff's Ledges and ended up stuck between a rock and a ledge:

Poser shot

Took another wrong line on Jeff's Ledges, didn't go over, but it definitely felt awkward

Green Momba

Ah this thing still works great. I rebuilt the passenger side of the front axle, now I need to rebuild the driver side, it is leaking pretty bad. Other then that still chugging along strong as the day I bought her. Might need to start putting a battery maintainer on her too, but so is life of sitting in the garage for months at a time. Recent pictars from this weekend at K2 with my Land Cruiser buddies.

Poser Shot and Gig Em:

Thank god that rock was there or i would have gone over...

coming up Skinny Minny

And this is a facebook pic so we will see if it works

For sale. Getting out of wheeling for a few years. Work and family is making it impossible to do my hobby. TAMOR Price is $10,500. Anyone else asking price is $12,000. Will post a proper for sale thread in a couple of days with specs and recent pics.

It sold yesterday. I never even listed it anywhere but here, but a facebook friend messaged me about the buggy, then came and gave me asking price yesterday. Sad day, that buggy was rock solid.