Thread: Dodge Ranchhand bumper and rack, toolbox

Dodge Ranchhand bumper and rack, toolbox

Dodge is getting flatbed. These fit 94-02, not sure about newer years.

Rear Ranchhand bumper with backup lights, probably 8" drop, good for stock height 4x4. Needs paint. $200.

Headache rack with lights and rails. Long bed. Needs paint. $250

Aluminum toolbox. Painted black, needs new paint. Latch works and have key. $75

Tail gate. Burgundy. No dents. $200

Long bed. Burgundy. Blowout damage on driver side, smaller dents on pass side, inside beat up. Make offer.

Plastic bed liner. Has small hole (3") for gooseneck ball. $50.

More pics of the toolbox?

Can you measure the width of the bottom part for me?

No more pics. Width of bottom is 5' even. It's 2" deeper and a little fancier than the regular cheap tool boxes, has chamfer around the lid and the sides of the top part have a little angle to them. Brand is Craftsman. Lift cylinder works. Has a small crack in the weld on one corner of the lid.

I'll go measure my bronco tomorrow and get back to you. Depth? I guess its too deep to go over the fender wells.

You should find one of the toolboxes that fits inside the bed for your bronco so you don't have the overhang for the bed taking up more room in your bronco. It's going to be a pain to have a fullsize tool box inside your bronco
    '91 Bronco 351w, ZF5, D44 TTB, 9" rear swap with disk brakes, 37" toyos, method wheels, mastercraft seats, A/C and heat

I was thinking about putting it right behind the rear seat. The top is permanantely coming off so an overhang should be fine. Right now all of my tools/straps/spare parts are just rolling around in the back. This one is cheap so I might see how it fits. If not I can just resell it.

ill be your pickup man
    I had an over the rail in the Bronco. Didn't really work, so I bought the smaller chest box and bolted it to the floor and I love it.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

True Hollywood Stry
    I had a plastic one from a mini truck that was an overhang style. It sat perfectly between the body on the inside. This still left room for a 38" spare and then some.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Box is 11.5" deep below the rails.

I'm now in the land of where my camera is.